Change the way business engages with data.
Join the Noema team.
Vice President, Technology
The Vice President, Technology will lead in an effort to introduce a governance framework, and in scaling process excellence. In this role he / she will implement and manage best-in-class processes and competencies for operating, maintaining, and protecting a fast growing and increasingly complex technical environment. In addition, this role will consult on, and facilitate the embedding of operational excellence and responsible stewardship across the organization. This role will interact regularly with C-level executives.
- Work across the IT organization and senior level executives to lead the careful and responsible management of the technical organization.
- Establish (analyze, define, prioritize and implement) a framework of repeatable, scalable processes for a dynamic, centralized IT organization servicing multiple business units.
- Achieve measurable improvements in the organization’s capabilities and effectiveness to perform against expanding workloads and demands for services.
- Lead the cost/benefit analysis of technology evaluations and roadmap planning for architecture and technical migration (related to cloud, on premise, and hybrid infrastructure)
- Coordinate capital and operational budgeting and forecasting for infrastructure, licensing, vendors, partners and workforce.
- Lead assigned functions such as Strategic Planning, Financial Management, Information Security, Program Management, and Business Continuity.
- Exercise influence across IT, and company-wide, in the areas of operational excellence and scale.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business or a related technical field, MBA or related MA preferred.
- 20+ years professional work experience in Information Technology, with 10+ years or more in major leadership positions.
- Experience in providing mature and scalable IT services, preferably with a software-as-a-service company, managing Enterprise Systems and infrastructure.
- Proven people development and leadership skills.
- Experience in managing co-located and virtual/distributed teams.
- Entrepreneurial/Innovative leader of change efforts and track record of successful change management.
- Experience working in high and fast growth environments, with growth driven by acquisition as well as organically.
- Demonstrated understanding of the following IT domains/controls: security administration, technology change management, data management, business continuity and disaster recovery, operations and problem management, and asset management.
- Experience in working with Agile delivery/development organizations.
- Certifications and proven track record in using ITIL and Lean/Six Sigma (Green Belt or higher) – preferred.
- Powerful and prolific written and verbal communicator.
- Ability to interact and form trusting relationships with internal and external customers from a variety of backgrounds and experiences.
- Position requires up to 20% travel
Apply Now for Noema System Careers.
Vice President, Technology
Thank you for considering a career at Noema Systems. Please take a minute to fill out the following form.