Change the way business engages with data.
Join the Noema team.
Senior Vice Presidents
Noema Systems as part of our expansion is looking to hire fulltime Senior Vice Presidents for Sales & Business Development. The individual will be responsible for growing client base for our practice areas in our primary geographic markets. Individuals with domain experience in the financial and banking, retail industry, healthcare, or higher education are a plus.
Noema is looking for results oriented selling professionals with demonstrated experience in delivering measurable business value to clients through planning and implementing large scale IT solutions and projects. The individual will work with our Practice Directors and Partners to develop strategic account plans & targeted marketing plans to achieve the business plan and financial objectives.
- Develop an aggressive sales approach and business plan to achieve IT solutions & services revenue targets by prospecting and adding new clients
- Research and understand the business processes of potential clients, strategize, and present optimal solutions by articulating company service offerings, client consultation and development of proposals
- Cross selling ability with strong focus on solutions & services
- Build and nurture relationships with key executives (CEO, COO, CFO, and CIO) and IT project decision makers
- Communicate business challenges, industry landscape and competitor intelligence
- Establish daily & weekly activity plans, track progress and generate monthly funnel and forecast using Salesforce
- Forecast, manage and close and exceed quotas and contribute in margin growth
- Work with senior management on establishing sales programs and account plans for targeted and current accounts
- Develop appropriate sales lists in local market
- Keep informed of all projects and bids in the market
- Work with senior client management team on add-on or additional needs on current or new projects
- Meet with current accounts on a regular basis and grow the existing accounts
- Must be willing to travel for business development opportunities as dictated by the business
- Must attend corporate meetings and training events
- Preferably the individual resides in a major market or very close to several major markets
- Must be willing to participate in trade and networking events as required
- Must be able to demonstrate definitively a proven track record of s success selling application solutions services
The qualified candidate will have:
- Strong educational background with BS/MBA and demonstrate desire for new learning and knowledge
- Proven track record as a ‘hunter’, creating new opportunities and client relationships & adding logos
- Proven ability in dynamic leadership, motivation and achievement
- Demonstrate high energy levels, creative thinking, positive attitude, generate ideas and solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, go getter, & entrepreneurial
- Proven experience in consultative sales of services and/or products
Apply Now for Noema System Careers.
Senior Vice Presidents for Sales & Business Development
Thank you for considering a career at Noema Systems. Please take a minute to fill out the following form.