Change the way business engages with data.
Join the Noema team.
Senior Client Partners
Noema Systems is seeking senior client partners to assume leadership roles in key accounts and developing new accounts. The senior client partner will focus on business development and sales responsibilities including identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities. The individual will be responsible for managing high quality delivery while developing strategies and tactics for further penetrating the account and cross selling our capabilities. The senior client partner will act as a trusted advisor and create value.
He / She will be responsible for high-level relationship management with clients. Strategically focused and responsible for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, and the overall management of the client relationship. Works to grow the client relationship by identifying new business opportunities. Drives team to execute on contract terms and conditions and works with the delivery managers to ensure on-time delivery of projects that support the client’s business. Generally, has profit and loss responsibilities. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Possesses system-wide responsibility on multiple projects
- Responsible for strategic planning for the business unit
- Key member for managing business unit target revenues, profitability and customer acquisitions
- Manage single large customer or multiple customers
- Responsible for multiple project delivery and project management
- Responsible for business unit development; competency and business development plans
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and relationship building
- Provides overall direction to the project teams
- Has authority to make account/business unit related decisions
- High level of influence within the organization and external customers/ business partners
The qualified candidate will have:
- Proven track record of growing a successful consulting business in the banking and financial services industry
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, particularly with highly diverse teams
- Experience and track record in successful delivery of technical/ management consulting services, preferably gained at a top tier consulting firm
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Exceptional client management skills and experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in a virtual and highly-matrixed environment
Apply Now for Noema System Careers.
Senior Client Partners
Thank you for considering a career at Noema Systems. Please take a minute to fill out the following form.